Renewable Energy Law Firm
Our team of experienced renewable energy attorneys understand clean technologies from both a legal and business perspective and apply many of the same philosophies that we have adopted in our General Counsel services and have applied them to this exciting, and ever-changing industry.
We consistently look for ways to help our clients get the most from their legal representation and we offer a variety of alternative fee agreements including blended rates, sliding-scale hourly rates, and hybrid success-based compensation.
Click the image to the left to hear about our renewable energy practice.
Typical services provided
- Due diligence of transaction documents – power purchase agreements, EPC contracts, interconnection agreements, ground leases, loan documents – for lenders and investors prior to financing a potential project
- Representation of developers, contractors, manufacturer, and landowners entering in to contracts with other parties
- Drafting, Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Agreements, leases, Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) Agreements
- 1603 (cash in lieu of credit) grants, ITC (investment tax credit) applications, FERC Qualified Facility filings
- Purchase and Sale of project companies holding both shovel-ready and operational assets
- Merger, Acquisition, and Disposition closing services
- Capital and Equipment lease structures, LED retrofits, and Green-building technologies
- Preparation and/or response to Requests for Proposals on behalf of investors or contractors
The information and materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not intended for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact an attorney for advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Accessing this website, the material posted on this website, the email links contained within this site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Lodestone Legal Group and the user. The opinions expressed on this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not represent the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.