Lawyers in Franklin TN
Over the past few years, our trusted Attorneys in Franklin TN have worked on:
- Projects in over 25 states and with a multitude on utilities, electric co-ops, REITS, investment funds, and private-placement installations
- Over 2.8 Gigawatts of installed solar projects since 2015
- Ground-mount, roof-mount solar project including installations on landfills and other environmentally-challenged sites
- Review of lender due diligence packages for over $300 million in loans
- Bio-gas, Wind, Co-gen projects in addition to solar projects
"Drew assisted us with a legal matter regarding our new construction. From the onset the professionalism and courtesy that Drew showed us was exemplary. He very quickly guided us through our options with diligence and creativity ultimately helping us to settle a dispute amicably. Drew demonstrated great attention to detail and I would recommend Lodestone and him highly."
- Martin T.
"The first person I thought to consult regarding a real estate matter was Keith Gordon. Keith is super knowledgeable about real estate law and transactions, so it was a no-brainer that I would go to him for assistance. Keith is LEED certified, and also practices in the areas of corporate and business development. He provides a prompt, courteous and professional service, plus he is friendly and explains things in a simple manner that is easy to understand and digest. Keith is very business-savvy and has a keen understanding of real estate matters. I was very impressed with the counsel that he provided. He gave me complete peace of mind that I was in good hands with my real estate matter, which was a huge comfort. I would definitely recommend Keith's counsel."
- Caitlin D.
"Drew has represented a few of my interests over the past year. He has always responded to my questions and queries with courtesy, professionalism, and the long-view in mind. Drew is gifted with the ability to actively listen to concerns and issues, and then thoughtfully respond with succinct and relevant answers. Most recently, Drew represented an interest I had in a medical business case. He did everything possible to avoid going to court (at my request), and achieved results within a solid time-frame. I heartily recommend the team at Lodestone!"
- Patton G.
In The News
EPB Breaks Ground On Solar Share Community Solar Project
EPB has started construction on Solar Share, Chattanooga’s first community solar installation through a partnership with the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA).Read More >
Solar plant at Heritage Center honored with sustainability award
A solar power plant in west Oak Ridge is one of two projects recognized with 2016 Energy Sustainability Awards by the U.S. Department of Energy.Read More >
New Oak Ridge solar farm can power dozens of homes
Dozens of families in Oak Ridge now have the power to receive electricity through a new solar farm. Now that the power is connected, all 3,268 solar modules are up and running.Read More >
Vis Solis named #58 on the top 250 Solar Contractors list by Solar Power World
Solar Power World, the leading solar publication covering technology, development and installation, publishes the Top Solar Contractors list annually.Read More >
Presentation at the Germany California Solar Day GACC conference in San Francisco -October 2012
“vis solis” is Latin and stands for “The Power of the Sun”. Development, Structuring, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Financing, Operation of PV Solar Projects.Read More >
Principal Solar Continues to Expand by Acquiring a 3MW Solar Power Plant in Fayetteville, Tennessee
This important acquisition fuels the build-up of our solar portfolio, and working with vis solis adds value to our partnership strategy.Read More >
- $900,000 for solar energy developer in a breach of contract case
- $155,000 for corporation in an asset purchase agreement breach of contract case
- $80,000 for husband and wife with soft-tissue injuries when hit by a drunk driver
- $75,000 for corporation in breach of contract case
- $50,000 for employee in compensation dispute
- Avoided liability in non-monetary settlement for defendant in federal trademark infringement case
*Past results do not guarantee future outcomes.